Thursday, May 31, 2012

Spinning wheels got to go 'round!

It's been a while since my last post. Obviously. But in all fairness to myself I've had two surgeries, rehab, and reorienting myself to a new facility at work. So no one should feel ignored.

I cancelled my pocket wheel order when life unfolded last year...finances just wouldn't allow. Since then I have been spinning on my Ashford Traveller which is an exceptional wheel. I had been looking around for a more portable wheel to carry to Stitch n Bitch and placed a Schacht Sidekick on layaway at the Woolery. I'm hoping to pick it up soon.

Of course I also had to treadle the Schacht Matchless at well. Nom nom.....So I now have a 40th anniversary Cherry Matchless on its way as well...

I may sell my Traveller....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home