Friday, July 15, 2011

Sweet Tomato Heel!!


This is a first time try of the Sweet Tomato Heel from the e-book "Cat's Sweet Tomato Heel Socks" by Cat Bordhi.

The whole short-row heel thing has left me in the cold for as long as I have been knitting socks. I've taken classes, had amazingly patient friends look sadly at me and shake their heads, and had basically given up any attempt at this particular venue. Now?? I did it the very first time.

This may indicate that I have have little to no social life when I say:

THIS HAS MADE MY WEEK!!! W00t!!

4 Comments:

Blogger cat@catbordhi.com Bordhi said...

Hurrah hurrah hurrah!

22:58  
Blogger Jennifer said...

That's fabulous! I love it when that happens. Woohoo!

06:02  
Blogger Kathy... said...

Thanks for alerting me to this new e-book. I'm reading about it now, and may very possibly join the ranks. Crazy - like I need to knit more socks!!! LOL. k

09:46  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Looks great!

Happy blogoversary :)

16:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home